Monday, September 3, 2012

In the Beginning...

Greetings,

This will be the blog of John E. Hensel.

With it I plan to develop my writing and analytic skills in several areas.  I will write blog posts giving opinion on current events, commentary and perspective on social issues, and movie/book reviews.  It is only natural that there will be disagreements, particularly when I write on issues regarding the Christian faith.  I am not infallible and if I am in error please correct me with the courteousness that you would were I sitting next to you in the same room. Please also know that I am actively involved in a local church and am under the authority of the pastors and elders of this specific congregation.  When I do err in any way chances are they will already be correcting me in ways that you, as a reader, separated by multiple forms and magnitudes of distance and degree, are unable to do.

Thank you,

Hensel

1 comment:

  1. Dear John,
    Those multiple forms and magnitudes of distance and degree don't bother me! I will be faithful to reach through all that and smack you up side the head if needed brother.
    Love,

    ReplyDelete